Alcohol remains one of the most toxic and lethal substances that humans consume. In moderation, alcohol may not pose a problem for drinkers who don't have addictive personality disorders.
However, alcohol can be more than problematic for people with addictive personalities.
These individuals may develop physical and psychological dependencies that can wreak havoc on their lives. That's where the Owl's Nest comes in.
At The Owl’s Nest, we understand the challenges associated with alcohol abuse and addiction. Our alcohol rehab program is tailored to meet each individual's unique needs. Our comprehensive approach includes:
• Inpatient or outpatient care
• 24-hour medical monitoring
• Individualized treatment plans
• Mental health services such as psychotherapy, counseling and group therapy
• Family programming
• Supportive housing
• Aftercare resources and referrals for continuing care
With a successful alcohol rehabilitation program, you are more likely to reach sobriety and reclaim your life.
Contact us today at 843-905-2142.
How Does Alcohol Rehab Work?
1. The first step in our alcohol rehab program is to detoxify the body. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week, and during this time, our medical staff will closely monitor your progress and provide you with any necessary medication to help ease the detoxification process.
2. Once you have successfully detoxified your body, you will begin our intensive outpatient program. This program consists of group and individual therapy sessions, as well as educational classes on addiction and recovery.
3. After completing the inpatient program, you will then transition into our sober living program. During this time, you will live in a supportive housing environment where you will be able to continue working or going to school while also receiving support from our staff.
4. After successfully completing the sober living program, you will then be discharged from our care. However, we offer aftercare services to help you stay on track with your recovery. These services include weekly check-ins, alumni events, and more.
Take the Next Steps
When it comes to overcoming an alcohol problem, The Owl's Nest is here for you every step of the way. Our comprehensive program can help guide you towards lasting sobriety so that you can reclaim your life and look forward to a healthier future.
Addiction is a progressive disease that always leads to at least one of three outcomes:
The Owl's Nest alcohol rehab in SC is top-rated by patients on social media and review sites, like yelp. We have a sytem that accommodates personalized addiction treatment to get to the core of each problem and to help each person on his or her own terms.
Contact us today to get started on your journey of recovery! We accept most insurance plans so don't hesitate to call and verify your coverage.
At The Owl’s Nest, we are dedicated to helping individuals in the Columbia, SC area overcome their battles with alcohol addiction. If you or someone you know is struggling with an alcohol problem, contact us today at 843-905-2142 and let us help you find a solution.
Alcohol Rehab In Columbia Sc